1 Balinoe is a luxury self-catering holiday bungalow situated to the south east of the island in the scenic township of Balinoe and is approximately two hundred yards from the sea. Set in substantial grounds, it has a spectacular view of Mull and Jura. The property can cater for up to nine guests, or is sumptuous for six.
Lounge/ Dining Area:
Spacious lounge with comfortable seating, widescreen television, DVD/ Video, focal fire and offset dining area.
Fully equipped kitchen with rangemaster, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, and microwave.
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and beautiful view to Mull, Iona and Jura
- One Double Bedroom with views as above
- Two single rooms, one with hideaway bed
- Bathroom: Fully fitted with bath/ electric shower/ towel rail and storage heater
- Additional washroom
Upper Floor (Natural wood flooring)
- Large study with sofa bed.
- One triple room.
All beds have downies and pillows. Please supply your own linen (see below)
Linen can be provided at an additional cost of £20 per person and includes bath and hand towels, linen and tea towels.
The house can comfortably accommodate eight to nine people. There will be a surcharge for additional numbers.
Heating is included in the rental over the summer period. Winter lets are subject to electricity charges.
Pets allowed by arrangement.